Thursday, October 7, 2010

Yea Yea Yea

I know, I've been neglecting you. I did get the bump under my eye taken out, to be replace by a scar. Much cooler! For now though, it itches and I keep touching it... it better heal soon!

Finally did something with my domain. Don't know if it's up yet. I'm a bit dense when it comes to forms. Free form I'm good at. It'll be for my wonderful writings, which will increase 100 fold the instant I set foot in Paris.



Cancelled my appearance at the Hillerman conference. I don't think I won and I leave for Paris 10 days later. It'll cost me some bucks, but not as much as the apartment in Paris! I'll be laying out almost $10,000 USD! Oy!



Still, I am so looking forward to it. Buying some new clothes, like undies (incase of plane/car/bus crash) and a coat, which I don't need in Tucson.

I'll be bringing my computer, UB, Kindle, iPod and in my heart...



Later, tater

No comments:

Post a Comment